At Blacketts Medical Practice we have a friendly and dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses and Admin staff.
The Practice was formed over 100 years ago, previously been located at Netherlaw Surgery in Stanhope Road, Darlington. Blacketts Medical Practice stands proud on Bondgate in Darlington. The Practice aims to provide the best quality care for the local community.
All patients registered with Blacketts Medical Practice are allocated a named GP who has overall responsibility for the care and support provided to you by the practice. You can still access care from any member of our clinical team and this does not prevent you from seeing other doctors in the practice. If you wish to know who your named GP is please ask one of the reception staff when you are next in the surgery.
We offer convenient free on-site parking available for patients or pharmacy users but spaces are limited so we cannot guarantee you a parking space however there are other parking facilities located nearby the Practice.
1) To ensure high quality, effective services in a safe environment.
2) To provide healthcare to those who choose to register at the Practice.
3) To provide continually improving healthcare services. Services to be monitored and audited to ensure this.
4) To provide accessible healthcare that is responsive to healthcare changes, innovation and development.
5) To improve Clinical Governance and Evidence based practice..
6) To optimise performance against key targets and core standards.
7) To continue to offer a patient centred service and improve services offered.
8) To improve communication between the patient and the surgery.
9) To recruit, train and develop a highly motivated and skilled workforce and enhance our team performance.
10) To develop management capability; to ensure effective management and governance systems.
11) To create a good working relationship between the patient and the team members which ensures mutual respect.
12) To support the staff in all aspects of their physical and mental well-being.